/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
1. Vulture, 2. Wild Dog, 3. Dolphin, 4. Manta Ray, 5. Human female, 6. Rock, 7. House Dog, 8. Caterpillar, 9. Human male, 10. Oak Tree
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
People’s friendship and love
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
Doing something to aid humanity.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
Both have their place in my life.
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
If they are there for the same ailment it suggests that they will be in the same ward and I will be able to visit them both at the same time. If they are separate, my ‘significant other’ – most people only have one partner, and most have more than one best friend.
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
No. Human society revolves around human beings.
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s?
Longview by Greenday (possibly)
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
I’d be the letter I
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
No. But they make for good story telling.
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
Their sense of humour and enjoyment of life
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
No, none of my trolling is anonymous.
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
Never even heard of it.
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
I really don’t know.
216. What’s your favorite video game?
Can’t choose. World of Warcraft maybe, or Civ4, or World of Goo, or Oblivion
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours?
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
My mum regularly reads my LJ.
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
Quick shower alone, hot bath with company
221. Are you allergic to anything?
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
Never seen any of them
223. What is your favorite fast food?
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Do something to hurt someone I love in an irrevocable, absolute way.
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
Not something I’ve ever done but certainly something I’d consider
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
Security and assurance
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have?
231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read?
I can’t think I’ve ever read a boring book by choice. ‘Emma’ by Jane Austen that I read for my English a-level was pretty boring.
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
They both have strong elements of fantasy and friendship, but that’s it. You can see that JK Rowling was inspired by JRR Tolkien.
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
I used to imagine that Tracy would end up there. Now I think it’s probably Kay
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
They don’t make coins in large enough denominations. A note would be too soggy.
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
Never seen Arachnophobia, but I love Eight Legged Freaks.
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
They do an important job but are not always trustworthy.
240. What is your favorite line from a song?
So you can make me come, that doesn’t make you Jesus.
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
Never heard of them.
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
244. What’s your middle name?
I don’t have one.
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
I have no idea, a million dollars is a lot of money.
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
I like to think I’m chaotic-good on the traditional alignment scale.
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
Yes. If Esperanto is, Ebonics should be too.
248. What color is your bedroom?
Cream with a green carpet.
What color would you like it to be?
Green, yellow, orange, purple, red. Bright colours.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
When my lease runs out (so the end of this month)
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Maybe £2000. £1000 of that is technology.
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
If I need to
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps?
No, I want to make my own trail.
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
I think a lot of my favourite cartoons are already movies. Tom and Jerry maybe?
255. Of the following, which word best describes you:
enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
Waste of time/money
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
Haven’t all the interesting colours been made?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
For something to be art, it has to mean something.
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
I’d never become president.
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
Embarrassingly, I don’t know any British philosophers.
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
Down the pan?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
266. Who knows more…you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
Trumpet or piano
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Adult’s lungs are bigger? Maybe they are used to breathing so it’s not that special, but it’s kinda new to kids so they do it to a greater extent.
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
Yes. A million is a lotta money.
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
No. I’m not even completely in control of my mind.
Are you completely in control of your mind?
Lol, no. Clearly I am psychic and can pre-empt questions!
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
I do an equal amount of both, I think. I see a lot of my own feelings in songs and stuff.
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
There are plenty of movies of all minds made.
276. Does fashion matter to you?
Fashion, no. Style, yes.
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
Of course they should
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
I don’t really get into trouble these days, I don’t really answer to anyone.
279. Should parents spank their kids?
280. What is your worst daily habit?
I don’t eat very healthily
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
Hmm. Tempted to say Big Brother, but that’s on its last series anyway. So X-Factor.
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
I prefer my popcorn sweet.
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
I do my best to be but sometimes my tongue gets away from me and I ramble.
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
Being needy. I need time and companionship from my friends far more than is reasonable.
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
I think they are part of your subconscious mind.
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
True, yes. Sometimes simplicity isn’t compatible with thoughts and feelings.
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
I don’t know.
289. What’s the most incredible experience you ever had?
Being in love
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
No, I avoid it. Some things are better left unsaid
292. What is one thing you can’t do?
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
I don’t think I’ve seen any
294. Are you gentle?
Yes, or at least I try to be
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
When I’ve been hurt by someone I trusted
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
Behind the sofa. In other people
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people’s feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
Everything that doesn’t kill me
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
American Gods by Neil Gaiman, since I borrowed it from Odette ages ago and haven’t read it yet.