/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
A Being a mother
B Being truly happy with my life
C Doing a job that makes a difference
D Owning and running my own business
E Feeling healthy and well in body and mind
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
B and F are constant goals
303. What do you feel controlled by?
My depression, to an extent
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
No, I’d get straight into a taxi to the nearest psychiatric hospital
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
There’s always a lot left to learn
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
None of them
307. Have you ever played in a band?
Nope, I’m totally unmusical
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’?
Given that I come from a coastal village and have thus sat on the beach in varying states of sanity, yes, I have thought this, many times
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
I think about a lot of things when I’m staring into the sea. It’s often what I do to order my thoughts.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
Yes, even though I often lose
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
I never have done before but I am now….
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
I imagine they’ll return to the eco system somehow, by my decomposition.
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could?
No, I’m pretty physically incapable.
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it?
I’d like to be that kind of person.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
This is something that I have been taught from being a literature student.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
I’ve never tried. I could try, but it would probably end badly
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
Death is a pretty steep penalty for anything.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
Why did you make humans so that they don’t all believe in you?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
Yes, it is statistically likely.
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
The back of my head to guard against ninjas.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
I’d like to think so.
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
Not proper camping, only in a field near my house.
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
Yes, though sometimes I try to pretend that it’s not.
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
Yes, I think I am
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
Fat, observant, talented
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
That seems a bit OTT
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
I do a lot of walking.
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
No, my brain is a forest, not a city
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you?
Yes. The way someone feels about you doesn’t change how you feel about them
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I think that in everyone’s life there are a few people who are best suited to them. It’s just a matter of finding them and making a working relationship with them, and then keeping it going.
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
339. How do you overcome your fears?
I don’t – I cower from them
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
No, I’m far too physically unfit and unhealthy
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
Never have, never want to.
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
I don’t know.
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
70% free, 30% safe
346. Does safety stifle you?
‘Health and Safety’ does
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
War. War is bad.
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
Humans are domesticated by their very nature.
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
Yup – my mind.
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
Tricky one. I trust a handful of friends as much as I trust my parents.
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
Yes, if I found them interesting and attractive
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
As much as possible
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn’t say it first?
Yes, otherwise there might be an endless cycle of not telling because the other hasn’t told.
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
World of Warcraft. Video games in general really.
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
Yes, The Legend of Zelda games are awesome!
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
The Silence of the Lambs
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
Stephen Fry, Anthony Hopkins.
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
No, all my mean notes are signed
367. Do you think it’s cheesy to paste things you didn’t write into your diary?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
Past, present and future.
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s not something I’d do though
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
I take the contraceptive pill
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
I don’t know – I’ve grown up doing what’s asked of me so I’m used to it all.
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
Yes, in a way
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
Yes, because I’m shy
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
376. Do you have a quick wit?
I wish I did, but sadly not
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
Yes, I am quite opinionated.
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
Yes, that makes for interesting debates and conversation.
380. Are you uptight?
Nope, I’m pretty laid back
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
No, I’m too cautious
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
Depends what they were talking about.
383. Are you self-conscious?
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
I don’t think so. I try and do most of my embarrassing things away from cameras.
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
Friday nights is LURPS social nights, Saturday is Darkside/Rock it/Sanctuary.
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I accept their changes because they accept mine
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
Petty, Childish, Silly
391. Are you quick to judge others?
I try not to be
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
I like to talk asap.
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
They both have an effect.
397. Who was your first best friend?
I don’t remember
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
I moved schools & houses a lot when I was younger
399. Who have you read a biography about?
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
Records of a Slow Decent into Madness