/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
Music I like
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
They are both great
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
A few weeks ago Chris and I stayed up til 4am. Does that count?
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as ‘outsiders’?
I don’t see the point in having pride in your race. It’s not something you personally have achieved
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
410. Have you ever guessed someone’s password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
Mr Humphries, my head of 6th form. He kept me in education by being awesome
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What’s the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
I don’t do anything brave or daring
414. "What’s the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
Depends on whether or not you believe this sentence to be true.
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
417. What’s the oddest CD in your collection?
I’ve got an Abba CD in there somewhere…
418. What’s the best diary name you ever saw?
‘The Journal of an Understated Player Character’
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
There’s nothing very surprising about me
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
I wouldn’t drink/smoke/do drugs around them
423. Which do you like best: 60’s, 70’s or 80’s fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
No one’s ever tried to ‘pick me up’
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
Not as easily as I’d like
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
One’s good, one…not so much.
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
Yes, I did. Though it wasn’t a prom, just a leaver’s do.
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
The other people
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
Warning – some marbles may be missing
435. Are you artistic and creative?
No, but I wish I was
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
Being happy and having a good time with my then boyfriend
437. What are you obsessed with?
438. What was the last compliment you received?
I don’t remember
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
Yes, I (subconsciously) test how much I can trust someone by pushing slightly
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
I think it takes the trust out of marriage. Why would you need one if you were marrying the person you want to be with for life?
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
I don’t know
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
The Lizard Man Theory! No, just kidding.
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
I’m not sure. It’s always beautiful to hear the words ‘I love you’ said with feeling.
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
No. Just because it was legal doesn’t make it right.
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
My writing isn’t good enough
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
451. What do you do for exercise?
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn’t teach?
The first one.
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
I think that decision is between both parents.
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
Well I work in a kitchen, so in a way.
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
Things that come in one piece tend to be prettier.
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
What if we were all apples and we were just having weird appley dreams about this world? Or what if the matrix was real?
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
I’m loyal and spontaneous.
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
460. How do you go about losing weight?
Drink less alcohol
461. Do you have street smarts?
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
I have an amount of it.
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint choc chip!
464. What’s your favorite movie that involves dancing?
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show’s theme be?
No, talk shows are a bit banal. Now, panel shows on the other hand….
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
No, I’m too squishy and hairy
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
I know a lot of brilliant people.
469. Who do you know who is dull?
I know a fair few dull people, too.
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
Yes. Probably more than is strictly sane.
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
I know a lot of facts, I love reading books about trivia.
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
Anything is possible with science!
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
I’m not a delicate-outfits kind of person.
475. How do you ‘live life to the fullest’?
Filling my days with people.
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
I don’t know the difference between a nickel and a dime.
478. What is the worst mistake you’ve ever made?
I made it last October and I think you all know what it is.
479. Are you in good health?
480. Are you patriotic?
Only to the extent that I stand up for my country because I don’t live there and people make fun of it.
Let’s play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm’s original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
Crap, that’s cucumbers!
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.