/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
503. Have you ever created your own ‘what ___ are you’ quiz?
If you did make one what would it be about?
504. What is your favorite song from the 70’s?
Don’t know any
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
Possibly. There are certainly NHS records
512. What (not who) do you care about?
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Losing all my friends and family
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
515. What do you want to change about the world?
I would get rid of war
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
Boredom more than anything
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
Go to work
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Fill in more of this survey, go to bed, cry, go to sleep.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Don’t start it off the same way
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
I’d rather date someone 6”3 tall
522. How often do you get jealous?
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn’t?
Bite my nails?
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
529. Does anyone understand you?
I don’t know
530. Do you understand yourself?
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Everyone in my life
533. What is one idea that you live by?
Things could be worse
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
When someone says something unbelievably stupid.
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
When I am feeling particularly depressed
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
541. What gets you through the night?
542. Do you really want to live forever?
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
I really don’t know. That’s a whole lot of happy. Someone giving me enough money so I can quit my jobs?
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
546. What would you like to protest against?
547. What or who do you support?
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Writing my own lets me say exactly what I want
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
I would quite like that yeah
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
Birth is pretty magical
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
Say ‘Your fly is open’
553. Does a good friend tell you you’ve got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
Mother Nature keeps her secrets to herself.
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
Yes, they have just as much right to live as we do!
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
Some of it
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
Yes, there are happy endings.
563. What is your worst trait?
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
565. What is the essence of you?
I don’t know. A tree maybe
566. What really inspires you?
567. Have you met your soul mate?
I don’t believe in soul mates
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
No. Some days are just days.
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
Running water and birds
570. Of the following which word best describes you:
natural: outgoing: polite: quick thinking:
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
Most adverts make me want to break my TV
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
I never had a religion to lose
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
All around us
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
Either is fine
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
I don’t know who you are, mysterious survey writer.
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
Lots of them
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
No, but I’d love to
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
I think there’s less to me than people realise
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
I tend to live life, I hardly watch any TV
584. What keeps you chained down?
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
No, I’m not worth celebrating
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
No, and that’s unfair.
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
589. What evil is necessary?
590. What’s your favorite one hit wonder?
Video Killed The Radio Star
591. What would you do anything for?
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
I like it, I don’t think I celebrate it though
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
594. Are you ordinary?
What does ‘ordinary’ mean?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
I have no idea. Masochism?
596. Have you ever felt like you’ve been a little bit too good to someone?
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
The Merchant of Venice
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
I don’t know it
600. What movie sequels do you like?
I like all the ‘Silence of the Lambs’ movies