/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
I’m often torn between choices, especially with ‘X, Y, or Z’ questions. I’m also torn between being totally honest and acting as if no one is gonna read my answers, or sprucing them up enough for public consumption.
703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
None of them, since the only one I understand is Chicken Masala, which is too hot for me.
704. If you were alone in your friend’s house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
Nope. I’m brazen enough to do it while they are still there.
705. What would you really like to do but you don’t because you are afraid of getting caught?
Creating a new identity for myself.
706. Of the following, which word best describes you:
responsible: spontaneous: tactful: uninhibited:
Responsible (aka boring)
707. Which band would you most likely check out?
The Smiths (indi-pop 80’s-90’s)
The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90’s)
Front 242 (80’s-90’s industrial/dance)
Probably have to say The Smiths, but none of them are high on my list.
708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
I’m yet to work that out. It’s on my to-do list…
709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
I don’t have a car, so that’s the first step. Not that I really want one.
710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
A wide and varied amount, from ‘To Autumn’ by Keats, to ‘Ning Nang Nong’ by Spike Milligan.
711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
Yes, every time.
713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you Should be reading?
Yes. I’d much rather read some interesting fiction than a boring assigned text.
714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
I haven’t seen the original.
715. What’s the most creative answer you can think of for ‘what is black and white and red all over’?
A zebra with war paint?
716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
Maybe. I think they’re just paranoid.
718. It’s daddy’s birthday. What do you get him?
Who the hell is ‘daddy’? I got Julian a cactus one year…
719. What’s your 5,000 question survey nickname?
Lasher Rainbows, apparently.
Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name
A anything but
H heaps of
M Mr. (or Mrs.)
T the one and only
W wishing for
Y yearning for
Now take the first letter of your last name.
C creme pie
D drag queen
M mannish boys
Put the two words together for your nickname.
720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it’s all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you’re holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it’s done you’re on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night?
What does that feeling come from?
Sex, lighting a fire, downing a raid boss. But mostly sex.
721. How many of your teachers can you imagine drinking or doing drugs on the weekends?
Some of them, I haven’t thought about my teachers in a long time.
722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
723. Write a question and answer it here.
What if I write a question that comes up later?
You’d have to answer it twice.
724. Who is your favorite playwright?
I don’t watch a lot of plays.
725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
Robin Hood? Prince of Persia? A whole myriad of them.
726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
Horses covered in vomit riding up escalators.
727. Do you like truffles?
I don’t know
Do you like Turkish delight?
728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
I hope so.
729. What’s funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
Plants. They can grow in funny shapes.
730. For question 720 did you write down sex?
It was one of the things I wrote down
You pervert, I was thinking of musical theater.
Good for you. I was thinking about sex.
731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
732. What would you consider ordinary?
Having a mobile phone.
733. What is out of the ordinary?
734. Do you ever watch COPS?
735. Is there always room for j – e – l – l – o?
We don’t have jello in this country.
736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
A show of interesting but useless trivia
737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
738. When do you act the most dramatic?
When I want attentions!
739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
I don’t have a credit card, (not one that I’ve ever opened, anyway) and I’m not sure why I’d write that on it in the first place.
740. It’s mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
Book about gardening, chocolate, hugs
741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering ‘where are they now’?
I can’t think of any celebrities that I care enough about to wonder about them
742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
I’d be very upset, yeah. People cancelling plans on me is something I hate.
743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
I have no idea.
744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
No, but it’s one of those things I’ve always thought about doing.
745. If you haven’t would you want to?
746. If you ever did what would you write?
I’m from Wales. I suffer with the mental illness depression. I like gaming and music. My friends are my life. (I’d include my address, too, for them to get back to me)
747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
People who don’t wish me well. Being alone. Myself.
748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
People taking up two parking spaces instead of one. (I was going to say littering, but then realised that it IS a crime)
749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
I don’t know what ‘the Yule log’ is, so the fish.
750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
751. What causes you to panic?
Falling out with a friend
752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
753. When Jesus saves souls…does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
Why else would he bother?
754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
I don’t really do ‘New Year’s Resolutions’, if I’m going to make a resolution I’d do it now.
755. Why wait?
756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
Working against me in every way possible.
757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
Eat tasty things. See friends.
758. How much Tolkien have you read?
The Hobbit, the LotR books, The Silmarillion
759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:
Time Bomb by Rancid
Dead Man’s party by Oingo Boingo
The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha
50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
Run by collective Soul
Probably the ‘Rancid’ one, though I don’t really listen to the radio
760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
I believe that it’s possible. Not likely, but possible.
761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
762. How do you feel about organized religion?
I wish people wouldn’t fight so much over it.
763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
Most of what my friends and I talk about. Today’s would have to be ‘a suitcase full of dead dog’
763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
The most reperasentative one would probably be a £ or a $
764. Name a group of people:
765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two – one to do the job, one to fill in the relevant healtha ns safety bollocks.
766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
Not seen it properly. Watched it in a sleepy, half aware, drunk state.
768. Metallica or Guns N’ Roses?
769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
I’m aware that I was born in the year of the horse. Beyond that, no.
770. Do you like reggae music?
771. What makes your life worth it every day?
The people in it.
772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
I do that with as many of the days that my broken brain allows me.
773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
Pretty damn often
774. Who decides what behavior is ‘crazy’ or ‘sane’?
The people who are crazy enough to be in power.
775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
There are a lot of each. Ones that have meaning behind their work.
776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
Yes. I was born. (so nothing really)
777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
Whenever I feel that I need a wish.
778. Are you self-sufficient?
I thrive off other people.
779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
That’s a tricky question. Be older than I was.
781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
No. Boys mature less quickly, but its more of a big deal to girls. So it evens out.
782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
No – I love making friends. I’m shy though, so never likely to make the first move.
783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
I don’t do anything out of anger, really.
784. What’s the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
785. What’s the silliest vegetable you can think of?
Aubergine is a pretty silly word.
786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I believe in a potential hint of lust and intrigue at first sight.
787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
Nothing is better than sex.
788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
A bit geeky is always good. And I guess my hair and eyes are alright.
792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
Less of a social outcast.
793. What was the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
The Exorcist shit me up pretty badly.
794. What was the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
There’s no way I can pick just one.
795. What was the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
796. Are you a good massage-giver?
I’ve been told I am.
797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer ‘yes’ to?
I have no idea – every person’s experiences are different.
798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
Yes – humans tend not to really look that deep into things
799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
Yep, that’s entirely possible.