/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
My mood changes horribly quickly, in the negative sense. It really doesn’t take a lot to slap me down from a massive high to a pretty bad low. Though it takes a long time to raise my mood in any significant sense.
802. When you ask people how they are doing you actually care about their answer or is it just polite?
I don’t tend to ask how people are unless I care about the answer. If it’s just politeness I might ask them what they’ve been up to or whatever.
803. Would you consider yourself to be very polite?
I’m quite a polite person
804. Do you like movies and books that involve nuclear holocaust?
I am a fan of the ‘dystopia’ genre, and I like ‘end of the world’ scenarios, so yeah, probably.
805. Have you ever had a lucid dream (a dream in which you knew you were dreaming and had complete control over what happened in the dream)?
806. Have you ever had a flying dream?
I don’t think so. I have a lot of falling dreams.
807. Have you ever had a lucid flying dream?
808. What’s the oddest law you ever heard of?
Something about taxi drivers having to carry hay in their boots for the horses that pull their carriages, or something.
809. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person?
Spending the night talking, not noticing the world go to sleep and wake up around you, finding out as much as you can about that person.
810. Can you be intimate with someone without touching him or her?
Yes, but it’s difficult. I am a very tactile person, I like hugging and that kind of thing.
811. Can men and women ever really be ‘just friends’ with no interest in anything more?
Yes. Platonic friendships are a possibility,
813. Are you addicted to this survey like drugs?
I’m not addicted to drugs.
814. If your signifigant other wanted to wait for marriage could you hold out or would you leave them (or would you cheat)?
Wanted to wait for what, to have sex? In that case, I’d try and talk them out of it. I don’t believe in waiting to get married. It’s stupid – what if you don’t ‘click’ in bed? It’s a big part of any romantic relationship. It’s what separates them from platonic.
815. What’s the longest sentence you can make using only words that start with the same letter as your first name?
I’m not feeling awake enough to answer that right now.
816. If you had a theme song what would it be?
No idea. If I think of one I’ll edit it in.
817. Are you cranky?
I can be.
818. Which group generally annoys you more, people older than you, or people younger than you?
People younger than me – most of my friends are older than me
819. Do you refer to older people as old farts?
820. Do you refer to younger people as the kids?
If they’re kids, yeah.
821. Which is better: Poems that everyone can relate to or poems that are intensely personal to the author?
Poems everyone can relate to. Poetry that is intensely personal can be a huge risk – if it takes criticism, that can be very hurtful to the author.
822. Is it worse to be too hot or too cold?
823. Are you so flexible that you can put your feet behind your head?
No, not that bendy anymore.
824. Would you enjoy reading fairy tales written about robots?
That’s a very steam-punk idea. Sounds interesting.
825. Is smoking a turn on or gross?
826. What is the one way you wouldn’t want to die?
Drowning is supposedly pretty painful, and I’ve never liked the thought of bleeding to death, or burning alive.
827. Which would look sillier on you: A cowboy hat or a Rasta hat?
I’ve tried – they both look pretty god damned silly.
828. Would you rather have a job doing something indoors or outdoors?
Indoors – I’m not a very out-doorsy type.
829. Would you rather learn more about human nutrition or meteorology?
Meteorology is far more interesting.
830. Have you ever taken honors courses?
I’m not sure what you mean. I’ve tried university twice.
831. What do you think of crop circles?
They are a wonderful addition of mystery and excitement to the world, even if they are just bored farmers.
832. Where do they come from?
833. When was the last time you screwed up big time?
Simon and I fell out last Friday, that was a pretty bad screw up.
834. You have a choice. What do you eat:
A veggie burger, A turkey dog, A cheese sandwich
I’d probably go hungry – none of them appeal.
835. Do you get a lot of random instant messages?
836. Do you have a paper journal also?
No, thought I have tried more than once to get going. Only ever get a month or two into it.
837. VHS or DVD?
838. Vinyl, cassette tape, or CD?
839. Have you ever seen the video/heard the song Days Go By, performed by Dirty Vegas?
840. MTV: should it play morel videos or more shows?
It’s called ‘Music TV’, so it should play more music.
841. Name a band:
Do fans of that band tend to share any characteristics with each other?
Unfortunately a lot of them tend to be emo kids.
842. What does the expression ‘touch and go’ mean?
It means that the outcome is uncertain. I’m not sure why though.
843. Caffeine or alcohol?
844. Betty or Veronica?
Archie or Reggie or Jughead?
845. What book are you reading right now?
The Zombie Survival Guide
846. Is the news too depressing?
It’s pretty depressing, yeah.
847. Would you rather have a stuffed lion, elephant, pig or duck?
848. Are you late for a very important date?
I’m usually late for something.
849. Ever use star 69?
850. Is everyone as smart as you?
Most people are smarter.
851. Have you ever seen the musical Annie?
852. Sheets: silk or satin?
853. Bath: soap or bubbles?
854. Your best color: blue or red?
855. What’s your favorite candy?
Werther’s Originals or Refreshers.
856. Can you sing?
Yes. It’s not very nice to listen to though.
857. It’s the end of the world, as we know it. How do you feel?
I feel fine.
858. You take your little sister (she’s 12) shopping for school clothes. Mom gave you the money to hold. She picks out a skimpy top emblazoned "Hottie" and hip-hugging pants that leave at least two inches of skin north and south of her navel exposed to the wind. She insists: If she doesn’t have these clothes, she’ll look awful, the other kids will tease her, and she’ll feel like a nerd.
Do you think she should or should not wear these clothes?
Do you buy them for her?
859. What do you think is the most annoying cliché?
Oh god, there are so many. Look at TV Tropes, they’ll have it somewhere.
860. What band is underground right now but will one day get really popular?
No idea, I’m out of touch with the underground music scene.
861. Of the following which word best describes you?
your own best friend:
I’d probably have to say Zany.
862. What does BYOB stand for?
Bring your own booze.
863. Who is sexiest:
I’m not sure what most of these people even look like :S and I can’t be bothered to google them.
864. Do you always do what’s expected of you?
865. Do you believe everything you hear on the news?
No, I never believe everything I hear.
866. Would you prefer a $100.00 gift certificate to Hot Topic or Abercrombie & Fitch (assuming neither store gives change, so you’ll have to spend the whole thing)?
I have no idea what either of these shops are like.
867. Have you ever won a competition?
868. Who looks sloppier when they are over weight, guys or girls?
Both look pretty damn sloppy.
869. At what age do you become all grown up?
Whatever age you choose.
870. Have you ever written graffiti on anything?
871. Can you remember what you wrote?
No, it was a long time ago.
872. Are you a force of nature?
No. I’m a force of nothing.
873. What do you think of blue eye shadow?
It’s a bit OTT.
How about gold eye shadow?
874. Would you ever wear any of the following Halloween costumes:
What’s one of them?
Yeah why not
Again, why not.
875. Should birth control be taught in high school?
How about in jr. high or elementary school?
Even better, yeah. The earlier the better.
876. Would you consider yourself a genius?
877. What did you think of the movie Solaris?
Not seen it.
878. Which is usually better movies or books?
Books tend to be better.
879. Do you think The Hobbit will be made into a movie?
Yes – it’s in production now.
880. Do you research which brands use sweatshops to make their clothing before you shop?
Not really. I should do, but don’t.
881. What gives you a magical feeling?
882. Have you ever pulled apart a Christmas cracker?
Only in the traditional way.
883. Would you rather watch basketball or play basketball?
Playing is more fun. Watching is dull.
884. Do you think that everyone makes his or her own problems?
No, I didn’t ‘make’ myself depressed, and that’s certainly a big problem
885. Do you often consider how your actions will affect other people?
Yes. Far too much.
886. Are J-Lo and Ben Afleck interesting to you at all?
Not at all
887. Do you use bad grammar or hate bad grammar?
I hate bad grammar. Somewhat of a Grammar Nazi here.
888. Make up a tabloid headline:
Daily Mail headline – Reading Daily Main Gives You Cancer! (Sub headline – Diana still Dead!)
889. Do you like to learn new things?
Yes. Learning is good.
890. What’s more important, fame or personal accomplishment?
891. Sweet dreams are made of this….
What are they made of?
Love and nature.
892. Two trailer park girls go round the outside…
Round the outside of what?
The trailer park?
893. Are you wearing a piece of jewelry that means a lot to you right now?
Not right now but I own several.
894. If someone was going to inscribe a message on a ring and give it to you what would you want it to say?
Something that THEY came up with that means a lot.
895. Guys who are losing their hair:
Should they shave their heads?
Or let it go?
Let it go. Shaved heads are weird, Implants are stupid,
896. Do rock stars work hard or lead the easy life?
They work pretty hard. It can be stressful.
897. How much water do you drink every day?
Not much, I prefer pepsi.
898. Are you driven or kinda apathetic?
I’m apathetic, but driven about being apathetic!
899. Who do you turn to when you are down?
900. Would you ever wear seran-wrap?
I’m not sure what seran-wrap is, though I think its clingfilm. So no, that’s just silly.