101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
It’s like there’s a balloon full of sunlight in your chest making you lighter than air. You almost float along rather than walk. Everything around you becomes wonderful and awe-inspiring. Colours are brighter, smiles are wider. There’s nothing better than this feeling
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A My Mum, Karen (cookingwithwine )
B My brother, Lewis
C My best friends; Simon
D Sam (theglaivemaster )
E and Mike (silent_wrong_me )
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
I’ve not ‘been to see’ any movies in the cinema this month. Last thing I saw was Avatar. I have watched a lot of films though.
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
I would wish my mum’s debts away, I would wish the Green party into power, I would wish that everyone in the world had one wish for themselves.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I eat, I listen to music, I walk, I cry
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
I don’t drive, I don’t go to school, and I get cold very easily. So yeah, lots of money.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
I’ve never knowingly or intentionally killed a mammal. I have squished the odd ant or swatted the occassional fly.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Not in the sense of them dying, no, but when I was 11 or 12, my Dad left. Then more recently, last October, I lost someone who I considered to be the biggest, most important part of my life, due to my own stupidity. So i’ve suffered loss, but not death.
109. What do you think of cloning?
Cloning is an interesting scientific process that has a lot of moral and ethical ambiguity surrounding it. I don’t think I’d be comfortable with human cloning. There are enough people that the world only needs one of to make it an iffy concept.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Read. I barely watch any TV.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Depends, really. No-one has directly tried to take any rights or freedoms from me. It’s annoying that if I ever want to fly I won’t be able to take a drink with me, but there are always some people who ruin it for everyone.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
By my very nature I’m not a violent person, so it would have to be some kind of interesting psychological punishment. Maybe making him watch Emmerdale Farm for the rest of eternity…
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
Heh. I imagine that this question is more applicable to male respondants. I have never named any part of my anatomy, no.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Yeah, I’ve been on the radio a few times.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
On my 16th birthday, I did the lottery because I could. I got two numbers but didn’t win anything. I won a lucky draw thing once and got a lot of ‘The Tribe’ merchendise, including their CD
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I I’ve won various things in my time including prizes for gardening, drawing, writing and archery.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
I’ve never heard of the show, so no.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I know vaguely what most of my grandparents did, but no idea about my greatgrandparents. My Tadcu was an accountant, and was in the navy. My Nan Kay did various factory and secretarial work, as did my Nan Jackie. Not too sure about my Grampa Roy, he’s a bit of a crook/author nowadays though
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
If you believe my Tadcu, we’re related to every famous person ever to come out of Wales. But as far as I know, no, nothing particularly interesting.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
No. I gave that person up last October and am yet to replace him.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
Women have as much of a place in politics as men. Women make up half the world’s population and as such deserve to have half the say in how the world is run.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
An indoor jacuzzi.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Philosophy, economics, science (physics, biology), random trivia, zombies
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Compared to a lot of people, yes. Compared to a lot of other people, no. Intelligence is a notoriously tricky subject to define and gague.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
No – I am naive, green, foolish.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
Yes, but only to apologise for not having any ‘spare change’ to give them.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
No. It’s dark and scary and dangerous. There’s, like, trains and stuff!
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
No – my life is not worth more than ‘some random person’s’ life.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
No. None of them.
A: Nothing to kill or die for…
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher…
C: I could make a film and make you my star…
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
A world political leader. I’d like the chance to make a difference in a concrete way. Although rock stars can also make a difference to people’s lives if their songs mean enough…
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
No, I’ve not got the money.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
The Pagemaster was pretty ace. So was Akira. And The Yellow Submarine.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
I don’t drive, but when I used to deliver papers with my mum we listened to a free CD from some newspaper called something like awesome summer driving songs or something like that, which was pretty ace.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
I can’t think of any one thing. There are a lot of amazing things, amazing feats of structural engineering, artwork, medicine, literature, and many other things. Possibly any true acts of altruism.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Being intelligent is an impressive quality, so is standing up for someone/something that you care for.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
A fair few.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
One or two maybe. Most of mail is legit.
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your journal?
Talk to people on MSN, play WoW, look at cute/funny pictures.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
I think he got high enough on heroin that it would have killed him, regardless of whether or not it was him who pulled the trigger (and I think it was him)
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
No, but I have considered walking across it.
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
It was one of the things Matt and I discussed as something we could do together.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you:
accurate, bold, charming, dependable
Dependable, I hope.
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I’ve always thought that mid twenties seems like a good time for that kind of thing, but now that that time is getting closer, I’m tempted to push it back to late twenties.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
Yes, all the time. Anything could happen to me or them in the meantime.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
I don’t really keep up with future movie releases. The Hobbit will probably be pretty cool.
150. What is your quest?
To Find The Holy Grail! (Actually, its to be happy, but they’re practically the same thing, right?)
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
One four year old. I am used to dealing with people talking, but not with kids screaming.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
Yes, but I have no ideas as to why these things happen.
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Anyone happy with the person that they are.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
In the arms of someone I love.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
Yes. These occur particularly when I’m around nature.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
A lot of people I imagine. I can be very crass.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
I have felt that particular moments in my life have been so perfect that there’s no explaination for their awesomeness.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is?
Love, happiness, friendship, sex; all can be ‘explained’ by science, but that doesn’t make them any less mystical.
160. Do you get offended easily?
Not by vulgar/rude humor. I get offended by insults easily, I’m sensitive and take things to heart.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
I believe in both of these things, to a certain extent. For example, it’s free will that makes me answer these questions, but if someone stumbles upon my blog and learns something interesting about me that inspired them to become my friend, that’s fate.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
No. I get bored whenever I’m on my own, but not when I’m with other people. Situations make people bored.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life changes every minute. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Every decision a consequence.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
Many. Anything that would make me lose/leave my friends.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
I am both nocturnal and diurnal. I love the sun and the moon. Light and Dark add different but equal beauty and meaning to my life.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
All Killer, No Filler by Sum 41 (maybe)
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
Food service. It’s awfu, truly awful.
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had?
I worked as a steward at my local garden show for the day once, that was pretty awesome.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
Love. I am a person motivated by love.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
Probably, but only as a passing thought.
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
I don’t know. I would control someone who has the chance to make a difference but doesn’t take it. I would make them make a difference.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
I’m a virgo. Supposedly
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
I didn’t see it.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
No. I am in constant fear of ending up alone.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
Fear of failure stops me from jumping off the edge of the cliff.
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
To be honest, it isn’t really something I’d ever considered.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
Yeah. A lot of them.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
I’ve never been to a funeral.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
Lime shower gel and fruity shampoo
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
I don’t think I ever asked. When I was about eight, I was given a book all about growing up, puberty, sex and all that kind of stuff. That told me pretty much all I needed to know.
183. What is your favorite band?
I don’t have one.
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song?
I don’t think I know any.
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date?
Romantic comedies are good for a laugh and to create a light atmosphere. Scary movies are good for hiding behind the guy and being cute and girly.
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
Between the back and the middle if its a good movie. If its a bad movie and I’m just there ‘for the lols’, the back.
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
Well, I did more than a year of volunteering, so I guess for a good cause. I helped my mum out for free a lot when she ran the shop, too.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
I have a lot of love for both the movies and the books. The movies contain as much of the story as is feasible. Things have to be cut and changed to make movies more thrilling than books. Different mediums, different story telling techniques.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
It entierly depends on what that person looks like, how they are dressed and what sort of body language they are giving off.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
It’s evolutionary; survival of the fittest, etc.
193. What do you really want to buy?
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Streets with someone I love
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
My livejournal, Earth – A Visitor’s Guide, and Overcoming Depression for Dummies.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’?
Yes, it’s very odd.
197. In what sense are you a minority?
I wear glasses. I’m underweight. I have pet rats. I have two jobs.
198. Are you anti social?
In some wyas, yes. In other ways I am a very sociable person.
199. Do you photograph well?
No, I am very unphotogenic
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
Some might. Some prepared, hardy people. A lot of people wouldn’t.