901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
Hmm. I like Blueberries and cream, but I also like butterscotch… Fruit tends to smell nice and fresh, so the blueberries.
902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
A banana is a berry.
That’s an aubergine, right? Um, veg?
903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
Not really, I tend to be listening to my mp3 player so I can’t hear them
904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
You can definitely love more than one person at once. Commitment is a commitment to another person, love is a feeling.
905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal; is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm?
Alien Ant Farm
Blue Monday better by Orgy or New Order
I Want Candy; Is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow?
Again, no idea
Love Song; Is it better by 311 or The Cure?
The Cure are pretty good generally, but never heard this song
It’s My Life; Is it better by No Doubt or The Talking Heads?
906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
907. Do you like Maroon 5?
908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
Even though I have a boyfriend I’d have to say yes, just for the sheer hilarity of it.
909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
None of it as far as I know
910. Who’s arms would you like to crawl into?
Chris is my big strong boyfriend, his arms are adequate for crawling into.
911. What the hell is your problem?
912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
I have a silk dressing gown that hangs pretty beautifully. My room has a lot of ‘cute’ and ‘interesting’, but not a whole lot of ‘beauty’
913. What is the most beautiful thing you can’t see?
Trees, water, the sun. Nature
914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
I occasionally get a flash of gratitude and think about how amazing the whole process of breathing is.
915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you’re all congested and can’t breathe right?
Not consciously. I get frustrated that I can’t breathe right.
916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
No, congestion is unhealthy and makes my asthma worse
917. How is your life like a work of art?
Art can often involve a lot of stark comparisons and revelations. I think I lead a very varied and open life.
918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
My life is definitely influenced by all who enter it, for however briefly. I don’t feel that I’m significant enough to influence the lives of more than my closest friends, and then I imagine it’s only on a superficial level.
919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
Yes. A smile can make a day worth getting out of bed for.
920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
Yes. As a bit of a hippy, I think about nature a lot, and I can be quite romantic about trees especially.
921. Do you notice the little things in life?
I notice some little things. I notice different things to a lot of people.
922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
No. Everyone is different. Brains are composed differently for every person.
923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
No, I’m far too insignificant for something so huge. I feel a oneness with nature occasionally, when surrounded by it.
924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
I was quite determined to enjoy myself at the BBQ/Bonfire on Tuesday. And I did, I had a wonderful time.
925. When was the last time you set yourself free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
I often act as if I don’t care what other people think. It’s the best cover for the fact that I do care, a lot.
926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die..and so will you?
In those intimate moments after the night but before the dawn, when you are in the arms of someone you would gladly dedicate your life and soul to, everything seems precious and delicate. Everything is fragile in those moments. A drop of dew on a blade of grass could contain the whole world.
927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can’t see him or her because they are ten years away.
Ever look at life like that?
I often consider the strange things that could happen if you removed the barriers of time. In some moment, there could be any number of things going on right where I sit.
928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath
I can’t even remember. Probably last summer when Matt came to visit me. I prefer showers, but the Jacuzzi bath at home is so good I just have to show it off.
Read a good book outside
Last week I took an old copy of The Lord of the Rings to the park and read that for a little while.
Held someone’s hand
This morning before Chris left.
Felt truly joyful
I don’t remember what true joy feels like. I’ve not come close to it for nearly a year now.
929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
I don’t think I contribute anything to the world that is unavailable from somewhere else.
930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
No. I am myself.
931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
Not living my life to the fullest. Death is something I’ve spent far too much time thinking about for it to scare me.
932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn’t or couldn’t do?
933. Why don’t you try and do that thing now?
Chris isn’t here, it’s still ‘the wrong time of the month’
934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn’t notice:
There isn’t a lot going on around me, I’m in a room on my own. So I’ll extend a bit further.
1. There are children in school a few hundred meters away learning and growing.
2. There are people falling in love all over the world. It’s a wonderful day for it.
3. I don’t often think about the machinery that keeps my life going, like my PC, the fridge and freezer, etc.
4. People are going about their lives in the train station, travelling for all sorts of reasons.
5. I’m about ten feet away from a living human that I have never met before.
6. In the basement, there is a barrel of beer brewing.
7. I haven’t heard any cars drive by in some time.
936. Name three things you hate
937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
I can’t think of anything beneficial about any of these traits.
938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
Far more than I should, especially when it comes to people. I need to remember that not all actions are mutually exclusive.
939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn’t be.
1. Being depressed
2. Dropping out of university twice
3. Still working in a job I hate.
940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
Kindness, generosity, open-mindedness
941. Do you have any of these qualities?
I like to think I’m open minded at least.
942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
I’m scared to jump.
943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
Bad personal hygiene
944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
Pro Choice. Forcing a woman to have a child that she doesn’t want is a recipe for a neglected child
946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
If you are religious and you believe that everyone is a ‘child of God’, it might be a sin to kill one.
947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee:
Bumble bees are amazing creatures. Very artful in their flight.
A man skating:
Skating is very beautiful and elegant. Involves a lot of swooshing and sliding and is generally pretty.
A woman combing her hair:
It can be a very evocative and erotic image.
A box of tissues:
If it is a particularly nice colour
I often catch sight of a certain part of my body and think that it has an interesting curve or texture. As a whole though, I’m not a pretty sight with no clothes on
Light is incredibly beautiful – it brings the whole world into view for us.
948. What are you most afraid of?
Being alone for ever.
949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have?
Anyone with some kind of learning disability.
I don’t want someone to have to look after me for my whole life.
950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
It’s very difficult. Not having to worry about things like work.
951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body
My hips, possibly. My hair.
952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body
Its too hairy
953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind
My trusting nature
954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind
955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
I do my best not to be rude. Probably someone who was stood in my way, that gets on my nerves.
956.Are your elbows soft?
The skin is soft. The elbows themselves are hard and pointy.
957. Are you ticklish?
958. Are you awkward or graceful?
Awkward in my opinion, but I’ve been told that I walk with an ‘elegant grace’ before. I’m not inclined to agree.
959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
960. If you wear contacts what’s the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
961. What’s going on where you are right now?
Not much. I’m sat here listening to music and filling this survey in.
962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
I like a lot of incense. I don’t look at the flavours before burning them
964. What relaxes you?
A good neck/shoulder massage
965. How much time have you wasted?
A whole lot. Most of my life so far has been a waste
966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
I work hard in a kitchen and a shoe shop.
967. What does teen spirit smell like?
Booze and sweat.
968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
Listen. I like to know what people are saying. Though I can zone out if the topic in question is boring.
969. Look or see?
I see the beauty and look for the meaning
970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
No. Some authors can describe things that I cannot possibly comprehend, like the destruction of your whole world.
971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
Not at all
972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?
I like to think that I don’t have an attitude problem.
973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
They are a mix of both things. Passion also often fades away and makes room for conversation.
974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
No. I fear consequences
975. Is money how you keep score?
No, I don’t ‘keep score’. If I was going to, it’d be friends.
976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
I don’t think I have a person like this at the moment.
977. Just because you’re angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
Nothing gives one the right to be cruel.
978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
Maturity is fairness, open-mindedness, the ability to weigh up two views and admit when you are wrong. It comes from experience.
979. Who is the maturest person you know?
The *ahem* most mature person that I know is Craig Slee
980. Who is the most immature person you know?
981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
My external hard drive.
982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
1. I don’t know, I can’t think of anything that I dislike that much.
983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
They are hilarious and bring back memories of my childhood.
985. What’s the best movie about high school?
986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80’s 90’s or today?
I don’t like MJ at all.
987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
On a very small scale, yes.
988. What’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
Sneaking out of/in to the house. Got caught for that once, bad times.
989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
990. Who needs to get a life?
991. Do write on yourself with milky pens?
Milky pens? What are they?
992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
It should involve more examples of how the subject matter can be applied to real life.
993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
994. Who can save you from yourself?
995. Are you a responsible person?
I’m responsible about some stuff.
996. “It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.”
— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree?
No. This is an example of two things being mutually exclusive, when they actually aren’t.
997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
998. Are you at risk for a.i.d.s.?
999. Do you want to have it all?
1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
That would be a very weird thing to collect.